The Center for Research, Project Management & Innovation (CRPMI) advances the boundaries of knowledge, practice, and policy. As well as firmly establishing itself as a leading center for science and innovation policy analysis, the group works on the challenges facing the services of private and public sectors and provides independent advice to help public and private sector organizations become innovative in their operations. Also, the CRPMI performs activities necessary to coordinate the employment of alumni and current students (current students will be employed as part-time workers).
The CRPMI aims to establish a Technology park to develop a site to accommodate businesses in the field of technology. The CRPMI also aims to establish an incubation center to support startup companies by providing services such as management training and office space.
- Realization of projects; implementation of projects in different areas of expertise;
- Counseling services; services in order to transmit new ideas and practices within organizations and individuals, thereby creating a conducive atmosphere for attracting external funds for research and project implementation;
- CRIPM provides opportunities for students, faculty, staff, industry partners, and the community to engage in and be exposed to innovative and entrepreneurial experiences and mindsets;
- The center facilitates the conduct of relevant and incisive development oriented trans-disciplinary research, with national and global applications;
- Encourage Nile University of Nigeria staff to publish in high-indexed national and international journals;
- CRIPM provides vision to ensure quality, accountability and ethical standards in research;
- Organization of accredited programs for teachers, lecturers, medical staff, lawyers and other related professional groups.