The objective of the International Relations Office is to develop and coordinate the international activities of the staff and students of the NUN. This includes providing support and feedback to the University’s management of staff and student mobility.
Key tasks of the Office include:
- Implementing the strategic plan on internationalization as it affects staff and students;
- Preparing and evaluating agreements with international partner universities;
- Administering and promoting the exchange program;
- Administering and promoting staff and student mobility;
- Providing information to students and staff on international mobility opportunities.