Internationalization at Nile University
Internationalization is one of the main focus points on the strategic policy agenda of the Nile University of Nigeria, and an important instrument in the improvement of quality, innovation and diversity. NUN attributes great importance to international exchange in teaching and research, and promotes the cooperation with universities and other partners worldwide.As modern science and humanities have an international scope that not only includes global divulgation and discussion of research results, and involvement of international peer-reviews and publications, but also international exchange of students and professors, the university strives to be a place of international cooperation. The international orientation includes all aspects of university life: research, teaching and administration.
In this context, the internationalization of the Nile University of Nigeria will focus on the following main objectives:
- Strategic development of international exchange relations with excellent partner universities worldwide
- Improvement of the University’s international visibility through increased marketing activity
- Establishment of an attractive, culturally diverse teaching and research environment.
- Collaboration with international universities for research, studies and teaching.
- Enhancement of the international mobility of Nile students, young academics, and professors