Articles published in the International (SCI) Journals
• F.Güneş, T.Karataev, and S.Demirel, “Composite Right/Left-Handed Transmission Lines in use for Ultra-wideband Matching of Front-End Amplifiers with Cuckoo Search Optimization”, International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields – January 28, 2016 | DOI: 10.1002/jnm.2144
Articles published in the International Journals (peer-reviewed)
• U. Mohammed, T. Karataev, O.O. Oshiga, S.U. Hussein and S. Thomas, “Comparison of Linear Quadratic – Regulator and Gaussian – Controllers’ Performance, LQR and LQG: Ball-On-Sphere System as a Case Study”, International Journal of Engineering and Manufacturing, April, 2021
• U. Mohammed, T. Karataev, O.O. Oshiga and S.U. Hussein, “Optimal Controller Design for the System of Ball-On-Sphere: The Linear Quadratic Gaussian (LQG) Case”, I. J. Engineering and Manufacturing, 2021, 2, 14-30.
Articles published in the International Conferences
• A. Bekasiewicz, T. Karataev and S. Koziel, “Low-Cost Simulation-Driven Design of Broadband Rectifiers for Ambient RF Energy Harvesting”, IEEE MTT-S Int. Conf. on Numerical Electromagnetic and Multiphysics Modeling and Opt., (NEMO) 2018.
• T. Karataev, A. Bekasiewicz, and S. Koziel, “A novel dual-band rectifier circuit with enhanced bandwidth for RF energy harvesting applications,” Int. Conf. Microwave Radar Wireless Comm., (MIKON) 2018.
• T.Karataev, F.Güneş, S.Demirel, M. A.Belen, “Optimization of Ultra-Wideband LNA using a Single CRLH TL Cell Matching Circuit with Hybrid Genetic-Nelder Mead Algorithm”, 31st International Review of Progress in Applied Computational Electromagnetics, March 22-26, 2015 – Williamsburg, VA ©2015 ACES, USA; Publication Year: 2015, Page(s): 1–2; IEEE Conference Publications
• T.Karataev, F.Güneş, S.Demirel, “Cuckoo Search Design Optimization and Analysis of Matching Circuits composed of CRLH Transmission Cells”, The 12th International Conference on Electronics Computer and Computation (ICECCO 2015), September 27-30, 2015, Almaty/Kazakhstan
Articles published in the National Conferences
• T. Karataev, S. Aldırmaz and L. Durak, “Fading Channel Simulation Application using IDFT Method,” I. Symposium on Communications Technologies and Applications (HABTEKUS 2007) Conference Publications, November 21-24, 2007,Istanbul/ Turkey
• I. Ishenkulov, Sh. Kasymov and T. Karataev, “Automatization of Solar Pannel”, Scientific and Technical Conference, 2016, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Researcher, “Efficient Modeling and Optimization Techniques for Solving Computationally Expensive Engineering Design Problems”, Icelandic Centre for Research (RANNIS) Grant 163299051, and by National Science Centre of Poland Grant 2015/17/B/ST6/01857.