1. Alhassan M., Alhaji M.M., Adejumo T. W., Mambo A.D., Abdulkareem M. F., Variation of Compressibility Characteristics with Depth of Residual Soil of Basement Complex of Central Nigeria. Journal of Civil Engineering, Nigerian institution of Civil Engineers, VOL. 12 NO. 2 ISSN 01897691 June 2020.
2. Mohammed A. A., Mambo. A.D., Amuda. A.G., Dayyabu A., Nwabueze O. M., Kulmedov B., Sanusi A. Mohammed A., Analysis, and design of an underground concrete reservoir at the Nile University of Nigeria Abuja. Journal of Civil Engineering, Nigerian institution of Civil Engineers, VOL. 12 NO. 2 ISSN 01897691 June 2020.
3. Sanusi A., Emmanuel N., Akeem A., Mambo. A.D., Ado M. Properties of fine aggregates in Abuja and Environs, Journal of Civil Engineering, Nigerian institution of Civil Engineers, VOL. 12 NO. 1 ISSN 01897691 March 2020
4. Mambo. A D., Mogbo. O., Dayyabu A. Sustainable Building Design: The role of Building Simulation and Modeling. Journal of Civil Engineering, Nigeria Institution of Civil Engineers. Vol. 11, 3, 2019.
5. Mogbo, O.N, Mambo. A.D, Dayyabu A., Zayyanu S, Abdulganiyyu S., and Mohammed A. Water Quality Assessment of a stream in the Nile University of Nigeria. Journal of Civil Engineering, Nigeria Institution of Civil Engineers. Vol. 11, 3, 2019.
6. Mogbo O, Mambo A. D, Earnest Y, Tiza M. Effect of Sugarcane Straw Ash on Cement Stabilized Lateritic Soil for Use as Flexible Pavement Material. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 5, Issue 2, 2018.
7. Mambo A.D. & Ohunene A. H. A Comparative Study of Thermal Comfort in A Naturally Ventilated and Air-Conditioned Classroom. Nigerian Journal of Renewable Energy, Vol 17, No.1 & 2, 2017.
8. Mambo A.D. & Ohunene A. H. Automation and Optimisation of Lighting for Energy Savings: A Case Study of a Faculty Boardroom. Nigerian Journal of Renewable Energy, Vol 17, No.1 & 2, 2017.
9. Mambo A.D, Eftekhari MM, Steffen T, Evaluation of Indoor Environment System’s Strategy for Airport Buildings. International Journal of Sustainable and Green Energy.Vol. 4, No. 3, 2015, pp. 73-84. DOI: 10.11648/j.ijrse.20150403.12
10. Mambo A.D, Some Energy Conservation opportunities in Airport Terminal Buildings: A Case Study of Manchester International Airport. Environmental Technology and Science Journal (ETSJ) vol. 6.No1 (2015) 33-44.
11. Mambo A.D, Eftekhari MM, Steffen T, Ahmad MW., Designing an occupancy flow-based controller for airport terminals. Build Serv Eng Res Technol. SAGE Publications; 2014; DOI: 0143624414540292.
12. Ahmad A.W., Eftekhari M., Thomas S., Mambo A.D., Control Strategies for a Solar System Combined with Heat Pump, Energy, and Buildings. Energy and Buildings Vol. 63 No. 1 (2013) 138-146
13. Mambo A.D., & Firth S., Investigating the Potential of Retrofitting and Onsite Renewable as a Pathway to Zero Carbon Emission in Dwellings, International Journal of Applied Science and Technology (IJAST) Vol. 2 No. 1 (2012) 75-82
14. Mambo A.D., Zubair S., Abdulazeez H.T., Ahmad S., Investigating the Potential of Wind as a Recovery Improvement of Building Integrated Photovoltaic Tiled-Roof Using Indoor Solar Simulator, Innovations in Science and Engineering 2 (2012) 1-8
15. Kulmedev B. and Mambo A.D., Water Auditing of Jabi Lake, Implication for Sustainable Water Development in Abuja Nigeria. Proceedings of 18th International Conference of Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers. 14-16 October 2020.
16. Alhaji M.M., Musa A., Mambo A.D., Taiye W.A., Musa A.Y. (2020) Physiochemical, Mineralogical and Physical Properties of Overburden Over Gneiss Basement Complex in Minna Metropolis, Nigeria. In: Thorn J., Gueye A., Hejnowicz A. (eds) Innovations and Interdisciplinary Solutions for Underserved Areas. InterSol 2020. vol 321. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-51051-0_5
17. Mambo, A.D., Mogbo, O.N., Patrick, O.R., Amuda, A.G., Dayyabu, A. and Sanusi, A., 2019, December. Investigating the performance of stabilized laterite block as an alternative walling unit for Abuja. In 2019 15th International Conference on Electronics, Computer and Computation (ICECCO) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
18. Dayyabu, A., Amuda, A.G., Mambo, A.D. and Mohammed, A., 2019, December. Estimation of Three-Wheeler Passenger Unit (Pcu) Using Headway Method Case Study Of Abuja Nigeria. In 2019 15th International Conference on Electronics, Computer and Computation (ICECCO) (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
19. Onyebuchi M., Mambo A.D. and Wali S. Analysis of the Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) for Photogrammetric Survey – Nile University of Nigeria as Study Area. Proceedings of 1st International Civil Engineering Conference 7th -9th Nov. 2018 Minna Nigeria pp 235-241
20. Mambo A.D, Onyebuchi M., and Dayyabu A. Soil Slope Stability Analysis Using Limit Equilibrium Method for a Proposed Water Reservoir at Nile University of Nigeria Abuja. Proceedings of 1st International Civil Engineering Conference 7th -9th Nov. 2018 Minna Nigeria pp 225-234
21. Mambo, A. D., and C. M. F. Kebe, Building Energy Audit in Nigeria: Some Guides for Energy Efficiency Building Regulations. IEA International Conference on Interdisciplinary Solutions for Underserved Areas, Kigali Rwanda 23-25 March 2018.
22. Mambo, A. D, Kurfi, S, Isa, H. Y, & Shehu, I. U., ICT in Urban Crime Prevention and Management in Minna Nigeria. Proceedings of International Engineering Conference, IEC 2017, Vol 1, pg 170 -177
23. Mambo, A. D, Isa, H. Y, Shehu, I. U, & Kurfi, S., Comparing Formal and Informal Housing Neighborhoods of Minna Nigeria. Proceedings of International Engineering Conference, IEC 2017, Vol 2, pg 66 -74
24. Mambo, A.D., & Zubairu, M., Modeling The Energy Profiles of Typical Buildings in Nigeria: A Case Study of Sokoto, Oshogbo, And Minna. Proceedings of School of Environmental Technology International Conference, Minna 2016 pp 381-392.
25. Mambo A.D., Eftekhari M., & Thomas S., Occupancy-Driven Supervisory Control Strategies to Minimise Energy Consumption of Airport Terminal Building, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Sustainability in Energy and Buildings 2012 (SEB’12). Smart Innovation, Systems, and Technologies, Vol. 22, New York Dordrecht London: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, pp 479-489.
26. Mambo A.D &Eftekhari M., Supervisory Control of Indoor Environment Systems to Reduce the Carbon Footprint of Airport Buildings – A Review, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Sustainability in Energy and Buildings 2011 (SEB’11). Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies.Vol. 12. New York Dordrecht London: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, pp 413-424.
27. Mambo A.D., Eftekhari M., & Thomas S., Fuzzy Control of Indoor Environment Systems to Minimise Energy Use of Airport Terminal Buildings. Proceedings of International Conference on Automation & Computing 7-8 Sept. 2012, Pg (1-6), Loughborough University, UK.
28. Mambo, A. D., Eftekhari, M. M., & Steffen, T. (2013). Occupancy-Driven Supervisory Control Strategies to Minimise Energy Consumption of Airport Terminal Building. Energy Efficiency and condition monitoring, UKACC PhD Presentation Showcase, London, 17 October 2012.
29. Mambo A. D., Indoor Climate Controller for Energy Efficiency in Airport Terminal. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. ISBN 978-3-659-50330-6- 23 August 2016.
30. Mambo A. D., Zero Carbon Emission in UK’s Domestic Buildings: The Potentials of Onsite Renewables and Retrofitting. VDM Verlag Dr. Müller e.K. ISBN 978-3-639-35321-1 April 4, 2011.
31. Authors: Mustapha Zubairu; Abdulhameed Danjuma Mambo; Vincent Kitio; Hina Zia; Sandeep Kachhawa; & Mansur Bako Matazu. Energy and Resource Efficiency Measures and Regulations for The Building Sector in Nigeria Addendum to The Nigerian Building Code Prepared by UN-HABITAT for Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing. December 2017.
32. Authors: Prof. Mumtaz Ahmed Sohag, Dr. Abdulhameed Danjuma Mambo, Dr. Mahmoud Muhammad Garba, Mr. Mohammed Hassan Nensok. Birnin Kebbi Central Market Inferno: Observations & Suggestions on Its Rehabilitation. Prepared by Center for Sustainable Built Environment, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Federal University Birnin Kebbi, April 2016.
SELECTED TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS
33. Mambo, A.D., Construction Technologies and Strategies for Sustainable Development, Builders Congress December 2020
34. Mambo, A.D., Sustainability, Energy and Buildings, Monthly Lecture Series, Nigeria Society of Engineers, Abuja, November 2014.
35. Mambo. A.D., Buildings and Climate Change: A Call to Action. 7th Seminar Series, Federal University, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State Nigeria. June 2016.
36. Mambo, A.D., Sustainable Building Design: When, Why and How. UN-Habitat III Side Event on Energy Efficiency Building Code for Nigeria, International Conference Centre, Abuja, February 2016.
37. Mambo, A.D., Sustainable Building Design: When, Why and How, Quarterly Lecture Series, Nigeria Society of Engineers, Minna, March 2015.
38. Mambo, A.D. Integration of active and passive indoor environment system to minimize the energy consumption of airport buildings. Doctoral Seminar, Loughborough University, UK 2010.