Prof. Nwagbara has more than thirty years of academic, military and technical experience in the regional and global arena as an educator, administrator, military officer, researcher, government official and corporate leader: He is a retired Officer in the U.S. Army; Senior Researcher in the Research and Development Unit of Proctor & Gamble USA; Toxicologist/Chemist and Bureau Chief of Laboratory with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. Nwagbara is a University Professor of Toxicology/Biomolecular Science, Chemistry, Microbiology & Military Science.
- PhD in Environmental Toxicology and Biomolecular Science (2000)- Florida A&M University, Tallahassee Florida, USA
- Sc. in Environmental Chemistry (1997)- Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA.
- Commissioned Military Officer US Army (1988)- Officers Candidate School, Fort Bening, Georgia USA.
- Sc. in Microbiology (1988)- Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA.
- Sc. (Magna Cum Laude) in Microbiology (1987)- Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA